The NUTT is a national trademark (registered at INPI under no. 641291) and includes its subsidiaries, grouped by areas of activity: Extremo Esboço - Unipessoal, Lda, in the area of Engineering activities; FreneticLand - Unipessoal, Lda, in the area of Architecture activities.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA PROCESSING
Each of these NUTT companies is responsible for the processing of personal data, and depending on the purposes, means and their definition, each of them may be responsible individually or in co-responsibility with another or other NUTT companies.
While responsible, they promote the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data, ensuring their protection and proper use in accordance with the terms set forth in this Policy.
In the provision of services and product offerings, NUTT companies process various categories of personal data, jobseekers, prospects and clients.
The collection of personal data can be carried out in various ways through our websites and social networks; by e-mail, telephone and fax; in personal connection at company premises or at their participation in fairs and events; or depending on interactions with customers and suppliers. We may collect a selection of personal data depending on the nature of the relationship, including (as permitted by local law):
- Civil identification data (name, gender, nationality, marital status, date of birth and / or age);
- Tax identification data (tax identification number and tax office code);
- Address and contact details (address, email address, phone number and / or mobile phone);
- Professional data and academic qualifications (professional situation, experience, spoken languages and academic qualifications);
- Image registration data (plans and photographs of the work in the various stages of construction).
Within the scope of the labor relations established with employees by the various companies of the NUTT, other data may be collected:
- Tax data (social security identification number and number of children in the household);
- Biometric data (fingerprint for attendance control system);
- Data provided about others (emergency contact information).
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We collect only data that is appropriate, relevant and necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
For data relating to potential customers and customers, it may be used for legitimate business purposes, such as:
- Sending direct advertising;
- Sending promotional newsletters;
- Dissemination of news and news (products, works, prizes awarded, participation in fairs and events, etc.)
TREATMENT AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
NUTT companies are committed to the processing of personal data fairly and transparently, ensuring the confidentiality and security of the information requested and ensuring that it is used only for the purposes expressly indicated and authorized.
STORAGE TIME OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Personal data will only be kept for a period of time necessary for the purposes for which they are intended and for the fulfillment of legal obligations to which NUTT companies are subject in the course of their activity.
As part of their regular activity, companies in the NUTT do not share their personal data.